Joseph Gallagher is proud to announce we have signed the Construction Protocol with The Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority. This joint agreement with some of the biggest names in UK construction is aimed at eradicating slavery and labour exploitation in the building industry. Learn more at http://ow.ly/GWpP50jJF2y
The document commits signatories to:
- Work in partnership to protect vulnerable workers
- Agree to share information, where possible, to help stop or prevent the exploitation of workers
- Work together to manage information sensitively and confidentially
- Commit to raising awareness within the supply chain
- Maintain momentum through this protocol by communicating regularly
All parties have agreed to raise awareness within supply chains to help to prevent and protect workers from exploitation or abuse and take necessary steps to ensure that exploitation and abuse of workers is recognised and addressed with appropriate safeguards put in place to ensure that exploitative practice is not repeated.