NRC Plant Limited, formerly known as Neagron Construction Ltd, was founded in 1953 by Geoffrey Peter Whitworth and Ronald Francis Oxley. Originally formed in east London as plant hire company supplying equipment such as road rollers, dump trucks, cement mixers, hoists, trench sheets, grabs, bar benders, workshop heaters and other construction plant equipment, together with being the main agent for Wylie Safe Load Indicators, Priestman and NCK Cranes.
Priestman and NCK cranes ceased production and in 1989, with Negron Raymore Cranes Expertise, they became the sole agent in the UK and Ireland for Sumitomo cranes. In 1992, Neagron Raymore Cranes underwent a total rebrand, changing names to NRC and developed their activities in crawler cranes. In 1999, The Joseph Gallagher purchased NRC Plant.